Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Garden Shed

The garden shed is finally done and looking good.
 
 
Had a beautiful day and was able to get out and finish painting it. What a job and I don't proclaim to be a professional so no comments from the peanut gallery.

 
Our oldest son did a wonderful job building it for us and just in time for the winter wet weather. I plan on using part of it for hay storage so I don't have to haul hay quite so far for the horses. As you can see from the picture above the shed is not to far away from the horses paddock.

 
 
The front looks really nice and clean. Can't see the door handle and lock which I like.

 
It seems to fit into the landscaping really good.

 
Like it was meant to be there or had always been there.

 
Now all I have to do is fill in some more dirt and gravel in the floor because it is still a bit lower than the center of our driveway and when the rains start it will get flooded and I really don't want that. Then fill her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment