Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Finished Product

We finally got the block wall done with a lot of help from my son's and grandson and a couple of their friends.
It really does look good as far as I am concerned. It was a lot of hard work but well worth it. The picture below is from the back side showing the Shasta daisies that usually bloom late in the year.

 This picture is from the greenhouse end showing the corner. The Wigalia is going to be a lot happier with its roots all covered up.

 This picture is from the bottom of the yard looking up. Although we do need to mow the lawn.

 Below is my next project, to finish the center garden. We ended up with, I think, enough block to do it. I have been wanting to get this one finished for some time now and just haven't had the time or money to get the block needed. No excuses now.

 I enjoy seeing the flowers blooming that the deer don't get. They like Roses and Fuchsias but I have them sort of fenced so they can't get to them. Although they did hit my strawberries in the pots pretty good.
 The Fuchsias look good with the Calendulas around them. At least I think so. The deer don't seem to bother the Calendulas.
My Hostas are also starting to bloom now. I have flowers that seem to bloom from early spring till late fall. I like to see flowers all season long.
 
Hope everyone enjoyed seeing the wall go up. Now on wards and up wards.

No comments:

Post a Comment