Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bee Boxes

I finally got started on the bee boxes today. Needed to get them painted and ready for the bees that we are getting in April. It wasn't too bad. I hung some hooks in the rafters in the basement.
Tied some balers twine around the boxes and hung each box. I tried to make sure that there was plenty of room between the boxes so they wouldn't touch while drying and gave me more room to work around them to paint.

OK, got the first coat on. Tomorrow the second coat and then the finishing touches. Will take more pictures of them when they are finished.

It worked pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment