Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rain Again

The rain is not stopping and we can't seem to get any further on the corral and barn. I really hope it clears up on Thruday like predicted. Could use some nice days for building and wood cutting. It really sucks when you have a lot to do and can't seem to get anything accomplished.

I guess I will have to try to find other projects to do today in the house. I have a small pumpkin out of my garden this year, which for here is a big accomplishment. I am going to try to carve it. Hopefully. If it turns out I will take a picture and post it.

I also have a small storage area that needs to be cleaned up and reorganized. Maybe I will get started on that. I know that there is always something that needs to be done. I am not one to sit on my butt and do nothing, impossible for me.


Just looked outside and it is down pouring. At this rate the seasonal pond we have will be filled up in no time. We already have wild ducks coming in. I love to see them.

Hope everyone has a wonderful rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment