Just to let folks know what is going on here lately, we just finished putting a new roof on the woodshed. During the process we extended it two feet on either side. This should add an area where we can stack wood in the rounds to start drying.
I will try to get some pictures up of the completed woodshed roof. Reminder to self take progress pictures. The wood shed is completed except for paint, and flashing on the corners.
It is truly amazing how satisfying completing another project is, especially when this means more DRY firewood. Trying to burn wet wood all the time is really a pain in the tush.
The picture below is how the roof looked before we got the new roof on. Kinda ugly huh.