Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

I am starting out the new year with a post in hopes that I will be able to keep up with it this year. My goal is to add more recipes, hobby ideas and crafts updates. Hoping I can either get my camera fixed or buy a new one and get my computer running like it should be. Lots of plans for this year on the homestead. Our first and biggest project will be to add a new greenhouse. One that is a bit bigger than the one we have now. Up here on the mountain our growing season is short so a new greenhouse will help to extend that growing season. I have a table cloth that I have been working on and hope to get more done if not finished by next Christmas as it is a Christmas table cloth. Starting to work on my tole painting again and would like to try to paint some rocks this year. Needless to say there is a lot on the list and probably won't get it all accomplished but we can try.
Hope all will have a good new year and best wishes for your project list.

No comments:

Post a Comment