Thursday, June 12, 2014

Fountain


I moved my fountain from the  upper garden by the house to my herb garden. I had some Calla Lilies growing in the same garden and it was starting to look crowded.   

Since I had taken out my Rhubarb plant from the herb garden, it left a  big open spot right in the middle and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it.

So I figured I would try the fountain. I really like it but I have no electricity out there so can't use the fountain feature. I decided to try something different. I went to the store and purchased some flowers to put in the fountain.

I purchased some of the Wave Petunias and some other plants, which I can't remember the name right now, to go with them. I tried to pick different colors. I am hoping that they will droop like water imitating the water in a fountain. 

I also purchased a solar light to put on top for character. It seems to look OK for now. Hope it works like I want it to. I will take more pictures as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment