Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I had a dream...

Last night I dreamt that it snowed and everything was white and beautiful. Well guess what, when I got up this morning there was white stuff all over the ground. It did snow and is still snowing. Mind you it is only a skiff of snow not the full bore 10 inches deep stuff in my dreams, but still snow. Everything is looking so beautiful. I really do like the snow, it is really getting me in the Christmas mood now. The trees are starting to turn white and it is starting to look like a wonderland.
I took a few pictures and wanted to share them with you. Maybe I will take more later if it snows enough to really change the scene. Hope you enjoy them.



 
As you can see, it was rather early this morning when I took them and was still kinda dark outside which turned out OK cause when the flash went off it caught the flakes as they were falling.
Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment