Saturday, June 16, 2012

Attract Beneficial Insects with Flower Borders: Organic Gardening

I was going through some of my magazine saves in my favorites bar and found the Organic Magazine save. I really enjoy reading some of their stuff. This article was rather interesting to me as I feel that our country needs to start learning more about the insects and the pollinators in our country. The big pest control companies are killing our beneficial bugs that we need to pollinate our plants not only for beauty in our world but also for our food. If more people would plant beneficial plants in their yards I believe we wouldn't have as much of a problem with the bad bugs as we do. I hope that all who read this article will help by planting some of the flowers in their yards. I do recommend that you investigate the flowers before you plant to make sure that they do not over take your yards. I love flowers and the beauty they bring into our world. It isn't hard to plant a seed. Throw them in the ground, water and watch them grow. What a great way to teach our children about nature.

Attract Beneficial Insects with Flower Borders: Organic Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment